Phoenicia Grand Hotel opened in September 2005 and is one of the largest 4 star hotels in Romania, part of Phoenicia Hotels & Resorts Group.
The hotel benefits from an ideal location for the business environment and not only for it as it lies in Baneasa area, in the French residential district allowing fast access to the areas of major interest in Bucharest.
87, Alexandru Serbanescu Blvd;
Phoenicia Hotel Bucharest is perfectly located for business trips
- 3 minutes away from Baneasa Airport
- 5 minutes away from Romexpo
- 10 minutes away from Otopeni Airport
- 10 minutes away from Victoriei Plaza
Phoenicia Grand Hotel is one of the largest Romanian hotels, and certainly, the largest built in Romania after 1990.
Phoenicia Grand Hotel has 348 rooms of which:|
- 322 single & single twins,
- 21 junior suites,
- 3 Executive suites,
- presidential and imperial apartments
For those interested, Phoenicia Grand Hotel offers 10 conference & meeting halls:
- they can accommodate over 600 persons
- the largest has 170 seats
- the smallest has 25 seats
The halls's capacity is presented for theater-like arrangement. Depending on the client's request the halls may be equipped with:
- video projector
- shield screen
- DVD player
- sound system