Bucharest tours: Bucharest by night tour
||Bucharest - Romania
||The Bucharest University - The Romanian Commercial Bank - The National Theatre - Intercontinental Hotel - Lido Hotel - Ambasador Hotel - Romana Sq. - Victoria Sq. - Victoria palace - Aviatorilor Sq. - Charles de Gaulle Sq. - Kiseleff Av. - Arch of Triumph
| - transportation with private car and driver;
- Romanian traditional dinner.
Rates are per person:
| Bucharest is sometimes called "The Litle Paris of the east" and is rightly.
You are picked up at your hotel half an hour before the start of the tour.
We then drive to a traditional restaurant outside of Bucharest, where you will have the chance to spend an enjoyable evening. After an aperetif we serve you a 3-course menu with wine, accompanied by a varied folklore show!
Returning to Bucharest you have a marvellous view of the illuminated city from the Parliament Palace. In the way to The Parliament Palace, you can admire the old Bucharest with Kiseleff Bd., arch of Triumph, Calea Victoriei, The University, the Intercontinental Hotel.
The tour ends at the hotel.
- tours are organized in group;
- Tailor-made private tours can also be arranged, please contact us!
- Guidance in English and French is guaranteed, other languages available only if you make a reservation 7 days before;
- All prices in EUR/person.
- Prices include all taxes, the 3-course dinner with folklore show and free pickup service at the hotel half an hour before the start of the tour.
ON REQUEST OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- transfer/transfers - from/to Bucharest airport;
- Bucharest city tour;
- Bucharest Surroundings;
- Bucharest Sightseeing tour;
- rent a car in Bucharest;
- car rental Romania;
- rent a minibus with or without driver;
- rent a bus;
- lunch or dinner with Romanian traditional food;
- Bucharest hotel reservation;
- Bucharest Restaurants.